Win a 2018 Content Planner!
Giveaway now closed, but you can still get my favorite planner for bloggers, side hustlers, entrepreneurs, and boss babes!
Special thanks to The Content Planner for sending me a free planner to give away to one of you!
This post contains affiliate links. Entering the giveaway is completely free and I receive no compensation for you doing so. If you purchase a planner or the holiday planning sheets, I do receive a small portion of that purchase.
Here’s how it works:
Each person can get up to 15 entries by completing certain tasks like following me on Facebook or subscribing to my email list! Already doing those things? Then you still qualify! Just enter all of the information and you’ll be good to go! And don’t worry: you won’t receive double emails from me if you enter the same email address that you’ve already signed up with!
Enter here! (CLOSED)
But what’s this Content Planner?
The Content Planner has been the only blog + social media planner that has worked for me – and I’ve tried them all!
I bought planners from Target. I tried bullet journaling. I even purchased a kit off of Etsy (and spent $30 printing it at Office Max #regrets). But nothing had room for the monthly planning, goal setting, and trend tracking that I wanted/needed.
Until The Content Planner.
This little sucker has it all:
- Monthly spreads – to plan out all your content for the month (so you can make sure you’re hitting all your bases)
- Goal Setting – both monthly sections for the big goals, and weekly areas to break them down into manageable steps
- Social Media Stickers – mmhmm it comes with cute little stickers custom-designed for us bloggers, side hustlers, boss babes!
- Important dates – and not just Columbus Day. We’re talking those social media holidays like #nationalcoffeeday and #worldmentalhealthday. Ya know. The days that actually drive what type of content you might put out.
- Fillable dates – yuuuup. Start (or take a break from!) planning whenever your little heart desires!
Seriously y’all. I’m in love.
Convinced yet? Then enter the giveaway already!
Want to try it out first?
Then check out the New Year Planning sheets! You get a December and January monthly spread so you can start planning out that new year content. Best part? These puppies are only $3 and are the perfect way to try before you buy.
Ready to take the leap and buy it yourself?
Get it girl! Buy it here!